Welcome to the website of Green Jeeva Canada INC (“GJ CA,” “we,” “us,” “Our” or phrases of comparable meanings).
By accessing or using this website (referred to as the “Site”), you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use (referred to as these “Terms”). Please read these Terms carefully before using the Site. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not access, or use the Site. In this context, the term “you” refers to the individual who is accessing and viewing this website. This website is held and managed by Green Jeeva Canada INC.
1.Acceptance Of Agreement
2.Use of Website
- 2.1 You must be at least 18 years old to use the Website. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
- 2.2 You agree to use this Site for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. Any unauthorized use of this Site may result in termination of access and potential legal action.
- 2.3 This website is intended for customers’ and researchers’ use, and it is not aimed at consumers.
3.Intellectual Property and Copyright
- 3.1 All content, materials, and information available on the GJ CA Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, trademarks, videos, and audio clips, are the property of GJ CA or its content suppliers and are protected by intellectual property laws, including copyright laws and international treaties.
- 3.2 Users are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the content on the Website for personal and non-commercial purposes only. This license does not grant the right to modify, reproduce, distribute, display, perform, or create derivative works from any content without the express written permission of by Green Jeeva Canada INC.
- 3.3 Users are prohibited from using any content from the Website for commercial purposes, including but not limited to resale or republication, without the prior written consent of by Green Jeeva Canada INC.
- 3.4 If you believe that any content on the Website infringes upon your intellectual property rights, including copyright, please contact us at +1 702-983-7166 | firstname.lastname@example.org to report the infringement.
- 3.5 By using the GJ CA Website, you acknowledge and agree to respect the intellectual property and copyright rights associated with the content provided on the Website.
5.Disclaimer of Medical Advice
The website of by Green Jeeva Canada INC contains information pertaining to the areas we are operative with our products along with research and development. The information contained herein has no intention to provide any advice to the health of a user. Please refer to your healthcare practitioner to seek recommendations for any therapeutic advice that you may need.
6.Limitation of Responsibility and Liability
- 6.1 We decline any sort of responsibility with the accuracy and reliability, timeliness of the information confined in the site. Even though we strive for uploading the best accurate information, however, we cannot provide any warranty concerning the contents. This website of by Green Jeeva Canada INC might contain inaccuracies and therefore, should be appropriately assessed by the user.
- 6.2 We do not warrant or guarantee that the Site is free from errors, viruses, or other harmful components, nor do we guarantee that any defects will be corrected. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website, including but not limited to damages caused due to viruses, damages for loss of profits, data, or other intangible losses. Users are, therefore, required to take due precautions in order to protect their device against any technical problem or intrusion that might occur through one of the components or data stored on the website.
- 6.3 The site owner is not responsible for offensive statements made by third parties and does not endorse third party statements.
7. Termination Rights
We retain the authority to suspend or terminate your access at our sole discretion if we determine that you have contravened these Terms or engaged in any fraudulent, abusive, or unauthorized activities.
- 7.1 Violation of Terms: If a user violates any provision of these Terms and Conditions or engages in any behaviour that is deemed inconsistent with the intended use of the Site, we may terminate the user’s account without prior notice. Such violations include, but are not limited to, unauthorized access to restricted areas, misuse of user-generated content, and prohibited conduct outlined in these Terms.
- 7.2 Legal Requirements: we may terminate a user’s access to the Site if such action is required to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal processes. This includes instances where GJ CA is notified by law enforcement agencies or relevant authorities about a user’s involvement in illegal activities.
- 7.3 Breach of Security: If a user’s access is compromised or suspected to be compromised due to unauthorized entry, hacking, or any form of security breach, we reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend access to safeguard the user’s data and the security of the Site.
- 7.4 Abuse of Services: We may terminate a user’s access if the user engages in abusive or disruptive behaviour, including but not limited to harassment of other users, posting offensive content, spamming, or any other behaviour that interferes with the normal operation of the Site.
- 7.5 Other Legitimate Reasons: We reserve the right to terminate a user’s access to the Site for reasons beyond those explicitly mentioned above, provided that such reasons are deemed legitimate and necessary to protect the interests of GJ CA and other users of the Site.
8. Third-Party Merchant Policy
While navigating Merchant sites through our services, please be aware that all rules, regulations, including privacy regulations, and operating procedures applicable to those Merchant sites will apply. It is important to note that Merchants are solely responsible for any information you provide to us. Both Merchants and GJ CA operate as independent contractors. Neither party is authorized to make representations or undertake commitments on behalf of the other in any manner.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Green Jeeva Canada INC (“GJ CA,” “we,” “us,” or phrases of comparable meanings), our partners, officers, directors, employees, successors, and assigns, as well as information providers, data licensors, attorneys, and advertisers (collectively referred to as “Affiliated Parties”), from any liability, loss, claim, expense, including reasonable attorney fees, arising from your violation of this Agreement and/or use of the Site.
10. Modification of Terms
Green Jeeva Canada INC reserves the right to modify or update these Terms at any time without prior notice. we reserve the right to modify or remove any content, information, or documents displayed on this Site at our sole discretion. Any changes will be effective upon posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website after such changes constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms.
11. Governing Law
This website is regulated by the laws of Canada. By accessing it, you acknowledge and accept that the laws of Canada apply to all matters pertaining to the usage of the contents on this website, as well as the information provided herein.
12. Legal Compliance
By using the Site, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, ordinances, and regulations governing your use of the Site, its content, and materials.
This Agreement shall prevail over all actions. Any acquisition or sale will result in the automatic transfer of this Agreement and any incorporated agreements, as well as your information, at our sole discretion. If any part of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, it shall be interpreted in accordance with applicable law. The remaining portions shall remain valid and in effect. This Agreement shall remain effective even if any content or information on the Site is inconsistent or conflicts with it. This Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right to enforce it. Termination of this Agreement shall not affect our rights under the Agreement.
14. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at +1 702-983-7166 | email@example.com.
By using the Greenjeeva Canada Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.